Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fut yeah.

Jesse moved in and we are together.

The end.





But really, I don't see how my life could get bad with her.
Eddy is going to bootcamp in a month, so Kim is all "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" for the time being.
Dad moved out, and took Melissa
 with him. Her dumbass son Darion tried to burn the house down, and is dumb enough to shoot a pitbull with a pellet gun. Fuckin numb nuts.
Nate is still an ignorant prick, and he is getting worse. He is still dating that little girl, and he can't keep a job because of his attitude. Dads having similar behavioral issues too.
My grandparents say that they are exactly alike. I'm beginning to see it, though my brother is being a wigger and my dad is being anal about everything.
Using a 5.1 on the computer had to be the best decision I've made so far. Fabbed up a cable to make fake 5.1 and away it went. Its sweet, maybe I'll post photos sometime.


I don't know what to do with my life. I want to build speaker things and eat massive amounts of food with jesse. But other than that, I don't really have a goal.


Maybe I don't need a goal to feel good about living, because thats the way I am right now.
New years resolution? Get in better contact with my friends. See if I can dredge up shit from old friends and see whether I can turn them back into friends.

Like Doug. His dad died, and we haven't been close since.
AJ and I haven't been cool either because of some dude I don't even remember the name of anymore.

And I wonder what happened to Pace. I've been so happy lately, and I have to admit the last time I was happy before now was just talking to her alot. Meh.



Starting a small gaming channel when I get recording equipment. I play alot of games, so I figure I could record and upload them for people to watch.

My fucking goatee is so long I dip it in whatever I'm eating. Like oatmeal, which is the worst to dig out of chin hair. >.>

Alright. ADHD time is over. Time to go ride bikes.
Peace bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment